31 Horror Movies To Celebrate Halloween
Ratings powered by mojirater
To celebrate Halloween this year, I am going to watch 31 horror movies in 31 days. The list isn't determined yet, but I will add the names to the list as I watch them. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Let the Horrorfest begin!
1. Slither (2006) - A small town is taken over by an alien plague, turning residents into zombies and all forms of mutant monsters.
2. Lovely Molly (2011) - Newlywed Molly moves into her deceased father's house in the countryside, where painful memories soon begin to haunt her.
3. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2011) - Tucker & Dale are on vacation at their dilapidated mountain cabin when they are attacked by a group of preppy college kids.
4. Trick 'r Treat (2007) - Four interwoven stories that occur on Halloween: An everyday high school principal has a secret life as a serial killer; a college virgin might have just met the one guy for her; a group of teenagers pull a mean prank; a woman who loathes the night has to contend with her holiday-obsessed husband.
5. The Tall Man (2012) - When her child goes missing, a mother looks to unravel the legend of the Tall Man, an entity who allegedly abducts children.
6. The Mothman Prophecies (2002) - A reporter is drawn to a small West Virginia town to investigate a series of strange events, including psychic visions and the appearance of bizarre entities.
7. Dread (2009) - Three college students set out to document what other people dread most.
8. Insidious (2010) - A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further.
9. "Masters of Horror" We All Scream for Ice Cream (2007) - Years ago, they pulled a disastrous childhood prank on the neighborhood ice cream delivery man that got him killed, but now as they've become adults with families of their own, the last thing anyone expected was for that man to come back in the form of a vengeful, bloodthirsty spirit.
10. 666 Park Avenue [Show] (2012) - If you could make one wish, what would it be? And what would you do to get it? At 666 Park Avenue, all of your dreams and burning desires can come true: wealth, sex, love, power, even revenge.
11. The Thing (1982) - Scientists in the Antarctic are confronted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of the people that it kills.
12. Jeepers Creepers (2001) - A brother and sister driving home for spring break encounter a flesh-eating creature in the isolated countryside that is on the last day of its ritualistic eating spree.
13. Eight Legged Freaks (2002) - A variety of horrible poisonous spiders get exposed to a noxious chemical that causes them to grow to monumental proportions.
14. Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) - A passing boat bound for New York pulls Jason Voorhees along for the ride. Look out New York, here comes hell in a hockey mask.
15. Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) - Years after Tommy Jarvis chained him underwater at Camp Crystal Lake, the hulking killer Jason Voorhees returns to the camp grounds when he is released accidentally by a teenager with psychic powers.
*Movie summaries are provided my IMDB
Thumb image provided by http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com